Who should consider LifeCrest?
Ideal clients may include those in the middle market, ages 30-50, looking for low minimum premiums in a fully underwritten policy, as well as a guaranteed death benefit. 1
The product is both affordable and flexible to help meet changing needs. Because LifeCrest has higher issue ages than LifeCrest SI and LifeCrest Index, the policy may also be a good fit for older clients who are seeking universal life insurance.
- 20-year no-lapse guarantee 1
- Preferred underwriting available for healthier clients
- No Cost of Insurance deduction after age 100
- Interest rate bonus years 11+ 2
- Accelerated Benefit Payment Rider included at no additional cost
- Up to a 50% advance of the death benefit if the Insured is diagnosed with a qualifying terminal illness 3
- Optional benefit riders available to customize coverage 4
- Accidental Death Benefit, Children's Level Term, Disability Income, Spouse Level Term Insurance
- Waiver of Cost Insurance
- Non-med up to $100,000 up to age 70
- Builds cash value
- Low minimum premiums
- Zero net cost loans