Who should consider LifeCrest SI?
Ideal prospects may include middle market clients, ages 30-50, looking for a guaranteed death benefit1 and the value of time savings in a simplified issue universal life policy.
LifeCrest SI can also be used as an alternative to Ultra Protector to help clients who need face amounts higher than $30,000, or fall below the Ultra Protector minimum issue age of 50.
LifeCrest SI Benefits
- Simplified issue with a 4-day turnaround on clean applications
- 15-year no-lapse guarantee 1
- Accelerated Benefit Payment Rider included at no additional cost
- Can provide up to a 50% advance of the death benefit if the Insured is diagnosed with a qualifying terminal illness 2
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider included at no additional cost that provides:
- Additional 50% of the specified amount when the Insured's death is the result of an accidental injury 3
- OR, an additional 100% of the specified amount when the Insured's death resulted from an accident while riding as a fare-paying passenger on a common carrier 3
- Optional benefit riders available to customize coverage 4
- Children's Level Term, Disability Income, Spouse Level Term Insurance, Waiver of Cost Insurance
- Zero net cost loans