Additional Information For NY & NJ Residents
If you have experienced financial hardship due to COVID-19, your State has provided regulations that will assist you in maintaining your valuable coverage.
- These accommodations will be applied to any policy in good standing as of March 1, 2020.
- We have automatically extended your grace period to pay premiums to 90 days instead of the contractual number of days provided in your policy.
- During this emergency grace period, we will not terminate the policy for nonpayment of premium.
- We will extend the emergency grace period to additional premium due dates if so directed by state regulatory authorities.
- This is not a waiver of premium, but rather an extension of time to pay it. You will have the option of amortizing any unpaid premium over a twelve month period.
- Premiums due may continue to be paid during the accommodation period.
One option to avoid getting behind in the required premium payments is to make your payment over the phone with a credit card. Missing payments can impact your policy in different ways, so please ensure you consult your policy contract or speak to your financial professional about your options.
If it is your intention to cancel your policy, please contact our office by phone or email and we will discontinue sending payment reminders and process your cancellation.
Thank you for your continued confidence in our company and please accept our best wishes for you and your family.
Please contact our office toll-free at (888) 386-0112 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Central Time should you need assistance with this matter or would like to make a payment with a credit card. Our team of Associates will be happy to assist you.