Other Service Options

Use the following forms to make simple changes to your policy or annuity contract. For more information about making changes to your policy, call us at 800.231.0801.


Ownership Change Request Form

To designate a new owner(s) for your policy, use the Ownership Change Request form.


Annuitant Change Request Form

Use the Annuitant Change Request form to change the Annuitant (person receiving funds distributed from the annuity).


Collateral Assignment of Policy Form

If you wish to use your insurance as collateral, use the Collateral Assignment form.


Release of Assignment of Insurance Policy Form

If you wish to release your collateral assignment, use the Release of Assignment form.


Name Change Request Form

It is important for us to know if your name has changed. Use the Name Change Request form to let us know.


Payroll Deduction Change Authorization Form

If you have payroll deductions automatically contributed to your qualified Tax-Sheltered Life, Annuity, or Custodial Account for Regulated Investment Company Stock, fill out the Payroll Deduction form and provide it to your employer.


Loan Request Form

To request a loan on your Annuity, use this Loan Request form.

To request a loan on your Universal Life Policy, use this Loan Request form.


Roth IRA Conversion Form

Use the Roth IRA Rollover/Transfer Conversion Certification form to convert your IRA to a Roth. 


W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification

If you are required to file an information return with the IRS that requires you obtain your correct taxpayer identification number (TIN) to report, use the W-9 Request form.


Please complete, print, and sign forms. Submit forms via the email, fax number, or mailing address below:

Email:      forms@americo.com
Fax:          800.395.9238
Mail:         Americo Financial Life and Annuity Insurance Company
                  PO BOX 410288
                  Kansas City, MO, 64141-0288